Monday, June 16, 2008

Mind Your Own Siz-ness


Top 10 Sizzle Moments of All Time:

10. She falls off the log in Tahoe at the rip old age of 5 after my mom tells her repeatedly not to play on a slippery log in the snow. We have video to prove it.

9. Dressing her and Angela Barbieri up as cholas when we had cabin fever.

8. Sizzle doing "the worm" in Sally's living room in Chico for our end-of-summer bash.

7. Her soccer-kneel pose in the backyard when my mom sent my dad to take her team pictures and he took one look at the price of the head shots and said "F-it. I'll do it myself at home." Mom was livid by the way...

6. When we got my mom to trick Kristen into thinking some cheap, fake gold bow pin was vintage from my great grandma and she turns to my mom all annoyed and says, "What the hell am I going to do with this?"

5. Telling Sizzle when she hears the dial-up tone on the computer, she has to scream into the speakers so "an operator" can hear her say, "I'd like to get on the internet!"

4. When Sizzle was 6-years-old, she got mad at my parents and stole my Barbie car telling us she is running away to Wal-Mart.

3. Sizzle went missing when we were camping in Oregon on her bike. My dad found her riding her bike in circles after she asked a park ranger where camp site 45 was. He pointed her around the bend and gave her some Smokey The Bear stickers. Needless to say, she never found us.

2. My dad took Sizzle and I to get my mom Christmas presents one year. For some reason we got her kitchenware and Kristen put an egg-seperater in my mom's stocking. When my mom asked what it was, Kristen replied, "It's a bean whacker. You whack beans with it." She really did think that's what it was.

And the best Sizzle moment of all time:

1. Seeing Sizzle cry as she was sent to her room for blowing out my candles 3 times in a row on my 10th birthday.

No comments: